UNI-SPORTS ENROLMENT PROCEDURES
ENROLLMENT WILL BEGINS ON THE FOLLOWING DATES
Aquatics, Yoga & Pilates & Martial Arts:
10 September, 2021 (Friday)
Dance & Physical Fitness, Rackets & Golf:
15 September, 2021 (Wednesday)
All currently registered HKU full time students and HKU Full time staff are eligible to enroll.
Please note the reception counter at both Flora Ho Sports Centre and Stanley Ho Sports Centre will go Cashless entirely.
Enrolment fees of the courses can be paid in the following methods
- In person by Visa/ MasterCard/ payWave at reception counter at Flora Ho Sports Centre (FHSC).
- In person by Octopus at reception counter at FHSC.
- In person by Apple Pay/ Samsung Pay at the reception counter at FHSC.
- In person by Union Pay (over $200 dollars or above) at reception counter at FHSC.
- In person online payment at HKUEMS (please refer to “enrolling and paying online”).
Enrolment is processed on a first-come-first-serve basis and all applications must be followed by these 5 payment methods promptly.
Certain courses require a minimum number of participants. For most courses, a decision to conduct or cancel the course will be made 1 working day prior to the course is due to begin. Our staff will notify the participants through E-mail.
Enrolment may be completed either in person at the Flora Ho Sports Centre, or through online registration. Emails applications and enrolment by phone are not accepted. Participants who wish to enroll in person and pay cash/ octopus/ cheque and credit card may do so from 07:30 to 21:30 (or up to 30 minutes before the closure time of Flora Ho Sports Centre when there is early closure on festive dates. Should there be any early closure; the CSE/IHP will promulgate the details at https://www.hku.hk/ihp/events/ in advance. Participants can also call 2817-4046 to check the early closure time as necessary) on Monday to Sunday at the Reception Counter of the Flora Ho Sports Centre. Participants please bring sufficient amount and pay exact amount when enrolling in courses. Unless courses are oversubscribed or canceled, successful applications will not be notified and should attend the first lesson at the specified place and time. If courses are oversubscribed or cancelled, unsuccessful applicants will be notified by E-mail.
ENROLLING AND PAYING ONLINE
HKU Full time students and staff members of the CSE/IHP, who are eligible to use HKU sports facilities, can enroll in courses under UNI-SPORTS and make payments on the web through HKUEMS (HKU Event Management System) on a first-come-first-served basis.
II. Procedure for Enrollingin the UNI- SPORTS Programme Online
- Select and Click the “Uni-Sports” icon.
- Click “Courses”.
- Select the course you want to enroll in.
- If the course is not yet full, click the ‘Register’ icon. If the course is full, you will find the message ‘This event is full’ and you should try other courses..
- Fill in information in the required area.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Continue with the payment procedure by clicking ‘Yes, I would like to pay by credit card now’ if you want to pay online with your credit card at the same time.
- You will receive email acknowledgements for successful registration and online payment. You can also retrieve your enrollment and payment status by revisiting your enrolled course on HKUEMS.
- Repeat Steps 3-9 for other courses that you would like to enroll in.
III. Procedure for Paying Online
- Revisit your enrolled course with the specific URL included in your email acknowledgement for successful enrolment.
- Click ‘Pay Online’ and then ‘Yes, I would like to pay by credit card now’.
- Fill in your credit card information in the required area.
- Click ‘Proceed’.
- You will receive email acknowledgements for successful online payment. You can also retrieve your enrollment and payment status by revisiting your enrolled course as in Step 1.
- Repeat Steps 1-5 for other courses that you need to make payment for.
IV. Further Questions
Questions regarding information for UNI-SPORTS courses can be directed to the CSE (Flora Ho Sports Centre at 2817 4046).
Sept 10 & 15
Sept 27-Oct 1
Commencement of courses
All courses should be completed by late November